2paw

Saturday, May 28, 2005

A pear of lovely ayes.....

Who could resist the pun : a line from a song and an accolade for the pears though strictly speaking there were three people eating them. Peri and Harki were confused as I gave them a pear each. When I asked Peri where her pear was she looked at me as if to say “Here I am!!” and when I asked Harki, she raced over to Peri!!!.
Hence, on the knitting front I have done zilch, none, nada, nol, nil : I must knit tonight all night to catch up. I have Dr Who to watch and I am taping Monk on the digital station. I have also not been wasting my wishes, I wished to win Tattslotto!!!
On the very up side I saw about 8 pairs of green trousers and jeans and I intend to lay-by them on Tuesday – ‘pension’ day!!! There is little else to tell : it was snowing in Hobart but sunny and clear here. I need a hat for walking the Labradors, it was very chilly this morning. I am feeling the after effects of the euphoria of being slightly better so I am staying home ALL DAY tomorrow and I may not even get out of my pyjamas!!! It will be a good day for knitting…..