2paw

Friday, May 20, 2005

Tell me Miss Kitten, what are you knittin'? A kerchief, a kite and a polka dot mitten

See how childhood TV rhymes inculcate themselves into your brain. Was this Sesame Street? I think it was. Play Schhol has the egg-shaped TV and the round window.It has not been a miserable day, but overcast. I have put Dr Who onto MT DVD so I can watch it. I am watching/listening to the first 8 episodes. I have made delicious soup full of legumes and macaroni and yummy vegetables. I have knitted all day and I have finished the pattern and I have decreased for the neck and I have 90 rows across the front to do ( sideways). I have also realised I will have to have mitred corners on the neck so I will be reading the knitting section of the Readers’ Digest tonight reacquainting myself with the procedure. See how certain I am that I will finished this before June 20 th??? I have 2 sleeves to knit and a bazillion ends to sew in. I will need more wool. I am thinking of doing the bands of the sleeves in stripes and then one sleeve black and one dark blue. It does mean I won’t have wool left over. When am I going to knit anything for me that isn’t green?????
The Labradors have played all day. I did distract them momentarily with a bone. Now they are napping on the couch. Peri is on the Labrador cushion. Harki is looking at me sadly as she wants more food. Not until you lose another 3 kilos. I am Jenny Craig and Lisa Curry-Kenny rolled into one. Now there’s an image!!!
Oh, the site is having conniptions and I can't make this writing green. Oh I am very sad.